The Agency advertises vacancy for expert in Quality Assessment Team in Assessment Division. The Agency is looking for strong candidate who are willing to work on challenging and interesting tasks. The vacancy is a full position (100%).
- Assessing scientific documentation relating to the quality (Module 3) of drug substances and products due to applications for authorisations of medicinal products
- Close cooperation with other medicines agencies in the European Economic Area
- Cross-functional teamwork within the Agency in multiple disciplines
- Other occasional tasks as decided by a supervisor
Education and skills:
- Master´s degree in pharmacy, chemistry, biochemistry or other relevant education for the position.
- A relevant Ph.D. degree is beneficial
- Competence in statistics is beneficial
- Experience in assessing bioequivalence studies is beneficial
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good computer skills
- Ability for concise writing and oral skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Precision, conscientiousness and disciplined working methods
- Strong organisational skills
- Good initiative, ambition and independence in work related issues
- Very good cooperation skill and aptitude in human relations
Information on this position can be obtained from Ulrike Muus, Head of Assessment Division, [email protected], and Olaf Ludek, Team Manager of the Quality Assessment Team, olaf.ludek @lyfjastofnun.is, and in telephone +354 520 2100.
Salary is in accordance with a contract between the Ministry of Finance and the candidate´s labour union.
Applications for the post shall be submitted through the email address [email protected] with a subject line: „Sérfræðingur í gæðamatsteymi“. It is desirable that the applicant can start work as soon as possible. The Icelandic Medicines Agency encourages both men and women to apply.
Application deadline is up to and including 8 October 2018.
All applications will be answered when a decision has been taken on the hiring. Applications can be valid for six months after the application deadline.