Report an adverse drug reaction

Adverse drug reactions should be reported to IMA in writing. On this website there are three different reporting forms that can be completed and submitted online, one for healthcare professionals, one for consumers, and one for the reporting of adverse drug reactions in animals. These forms are currently only available in Icelandic. Alternatively, reports can be submitted via email to ima at