Do you want to file a complaint/suggestion/compliment related to IMA's? service? It is possible to send us a suggestion/complaint/compliment electronically and also by contacting us through phone, email or letter.

Please be advised that the information we receive might be registered as an incident in our case list. Your suggestion/complaint/compliment will be sent to the employee which most closely is working with that subject. 

It is not required to write a name when a suggestion/complaint/compliment is sent to us.

Send us a suggestion/complaint/compliment